Tuesday 21 December 2010

Saturdays help for Breast Cancer

The Saturdays
Not much from me this week as I went to Berlin for a few days. The night before (13th December) I was given a choice of events to go to. I choose one that supported Breast Cancer, Concert For Cure. For a few reasons, one being that it was for a good cause and the second was that I would get to shoot some live performances. Girl group The Saturdays were the headline act. Other acts on were Daisy Dares you and Lauren Pritchard. We only got 1 song from each act. Here is my favorite shot from the night.


Technical info:- Lens used on this shot was 17-40 (we were right on top of the stage), Other lens used for head shots (pictures seen in link) 70-200 processed the RAW file in Aperture 3.

As (almost) always, the direct link includes all shots taken by myself on the night, including posed shots on the promotional boards.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot, they look kind of natural and you can see their personalities coming through. Hard to capture with some of these girlbands.

    ReplyDelete