Tuesday 25 January 2011

Radio times party with Terry Wogan

Terry Wogan
Last week on 18th January there was a Radio Times Cover party at Claridges Hotel in London. The event was listed as 'No Press Access'. This didn't stop many photographers from turning up outside the hotel anyway. I was really pleased to have photographed broadcasting legend Terry Wogan. Although it wasn't a posed studio shot, it was still nice to have seen him through my lens.

I am now away in Berlin for a few days.

As I mostly try to to point out, all the photos on my blog and on the first link included are taken by myself (except where I state otherwise). In this instance they are available for commercial use via Famous Pictures. If you are interested in prints of my pictures contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment