Tuesday 29 March 2011

JLS and others perform at Rays of Sunshine Concert

JLS performing at the Rays of Sunshine Concert
Friday 11th March I was lucky enough to be asked to cover the Rays of Sunshine concert held at the Troxy in East London. This was a charity event, the Rays of Sunshine charity raises money to turn wishes into happy memories for children living with serious or life threatening illnesses between the ages of 3 and 18.

Performers at the concert seemed to be all x reality tv talent show contestants, including JLS who were headlining the event, Olly Murs, Joe McElderry, George Sampson and Spelbound. Also performing were Tinchy Stryder and The Saturdays. Spelbound were amazing to watch, but difficult to photograph. As I was at the front all night, I made sure I had some hearing protection, this wasn't because I don't want to listen to the music, just to stop my hearing getting damaged.

Pictured is JLS performing at the concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment