Tuesday 31 May 2011

Stacey Solomon Book signing in Essex

Stacey Solomon in Chelmsford
© Nathan J Hulse
The past few photo events I have done have been book signings. I don't get to do many of these. I noticed Stacey Solomon was doing a book signing at WH Smith in Chelmsford, Essex, which is not too far for me. So I headed over there. A nice little drive and nice town. There were only half a dozen photographers present for this. Had it been in central London during the week, it would have been different.

It amuses me how people can publish their biography at such a young age. Their life has only just started. I realize that celebrities have to cash in on their fame while they have it these days. Gone are the time people release their biography after a life full of events. I also thought it amusing that the books were being offered at half retail price, I'm told this is usual for new releases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment