Tuesday 7 December 2010

I'm back in the country with Kylie Minogue on Sunday

I'm now back from my 2 month tour of Holland. This means I'm back to taking photos. My first job back was the 2nd day of the Jingle Bell Ball. The main person I wanted to photograph was Kylie Minogue. 20-25 years ago being in front of Kylie and taking her photo would have been a dream come true. It isn't the first time I'd been fortunate enough to take her picture. The first time wasn't so great for me. Unfortunately, concentrating on taking a picture means I don't remember the moment. I have to make sure I get the picture, rather than be in the moment. She looked stunning as you can see from the picture.



Please note:- not all pictures in the event gallery at famous are taken by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment