Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hollywood A listers: Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks
© Nathan J Hulse
Sandra Bullock
© Nathan J Hulse
I managed to catch the first few days of the London film festival. Probably not quite to the standards of the Cannes film festival, London does still manage to attract some big Hollywood A listers. Due to other commitments I only managed to catch 2 days out of 10. I did manage to photograph Tom Hanks twice in one day, first at a photocall in the morning, then at the BFI opening gala. The following day Sandra Bullock (at the Gravity Film Premiere - Not all pictures are Taken by Nathan Hulse on this link) was in town, despite the rain she managed to dazzle and have her legs out on show. How many others would do that? A few days previous Harrison Ford was also in London. I managed to catch few US actors which is quite rare for me these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment