Friday 9 February 2018

Aimee Luis - Glamour shot

Aimee
© 2008 Nathan J Hulse

I deleted many posts on my photoblog as I realised over time some of the links to other websites were now dated and no longer there. As I still want my photos and portfolio (of sorts) available for people to view, I'm in the process of reposting some of my old photos from shoots I have done. This shot is of Aimee, one of my early glamour shoots.


The previous day to this shoot I was in Camden Town, London for a press event. On the way back I saw the tartan skirt which I thought would be great for the shoot. Only on the way to the studio did I realise that I'd need a shirt as well. I found some school girl shirts in Tesco which fit just great.

Since adding my details to the picture, I now use the website for my music. Incidentally, I still have the skirt which I keep meaning to sell on ebay, size 8.If you're interested in it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment